cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Game of Thrones Season 6

Hi,

I'm trying to find any information on how long Game of Thrones Seaon 6 episodes will remain available to watch from when each is released on NOW TV. I will be out of the country until early June and hope they will remain available to watch for when I get back. I don't want to resort to any illegal downloading but my god that show is incredible and we all know how hard it is to keep ahead of all those Internet spoilers.

all the best,

Ed

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Woohoo!  Found this:

Mondays from 25 April:

2am:

Watch the new Season 6 episode live (and never worry about spoilers from your American friends ever again!) on Sky Atlantic

From after 3am:

Watch the new Season 6 episode on Catch Up

9pm:

Watch the new episode live on Sky Atlantic

Read more at http://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Blog/How-to-watch-Game-of-Thrones-on-NOW-TV/ba-p/357029#cpy7xsQ...

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same thing has happened to me.

Game of Thrones series Six was the only reason that I decided to try Now TV.

That's it. I'm off.

Phil

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

Sorry to hear that, as it's the new season it's on catch up so each episode is only available for 30 days and we do provide a count down of how long each episode has left. and previous episodes will be repeated live on Sky Atlantic. We will eventually have the season as a box set but we don't have a date for this yet. 

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

when will game of thrones be available to watch on catch up or box set .....also will westworld be shown on this ...just joined and would like to know as mailnly only want this for gto an westworld as i cant have a satellite from sky as landlord wont allow it in the wall ...

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

There's no announcement for when GoT will be back up as a boxset yet. It usually appears around a month or two before the new season starts so should be on next April/May time, but no news on if it will be back before then.

Westworld will be available on here - it starts on Sky Atlantic Tuesday at 9pm - you can watch it on the live channel or it will be available on catch-up a few hours later.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks it's good to know they may be repeated on Sky Atlantic. I did have a look on the TV listings and at the moment they are just repeating the episode that's just been shown but I guess the will repeat all episodes later.