cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Game of Thrones Season 6

Hi,

I'm trying to find any information on how long Game of Thrones Seaon 6 episodes will remain available to watch from when each is released on NOW TV. I will be out of the country until early June and hope they will remain available to watch for when I get back. I don't want to resort to any illegal downloading but my god that show is incredible and we all know how hard it is to keep ahead of all those Internet spoilers.

all the best,

Ed

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Woohoo!  Found this:

Mondays from 25 April:

2am:

Watch the new Season 6 episode live (and never worry about spoilers from your American friends ever again!) on Sky Atlantic

From after 3am:

Watch the new Season 6 episode on Catch Up

9pm:

Watch the new episode live on Sky Atlantic

Read more at http://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Blog/How-to-watch-Game-of-Thrones-on-NOW-TV/ba-p/357029#cpy7xsQ...

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  Catch up is usually for 30 days.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi.  I'm new to NowTV and was wondering:

1.  How soon after the first showing will Game of Thrones be available on catch-up?

2. Does each episode go into catch-up separately, or not 'till the end of the series?

Thanks if anyone can help.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Woohoo!  Found this:

Mondays from 25 April:

2am:

Watch the new Season 6 episode live (and never worry about spoilers from your American friends ever again!) on Sky Atlantic

From after 3am:

Watch the new Season 6 episode on Catch Up

9pm:

Watch the new episode live on Sky Atlantic

Read more at http://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Blog/How-to-watch-Game-of-Thrones-on-NOW-TV/ba-p/357029#cpy7xsQ...
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just bought a Now TV box in the hope of watching Game of Thrones Season 6. On catching up with Season 5 I went to watch Season 6 but it starts at Ep 03, this is not acceptable as a paying customer that has all of the other seasons and previous episodes I am unable to continue watching?!?!? 

I am am absolutely fuming and want to continue watching the programme I bought the box for.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Completely agree. Just finished season 5 after studiously working thru all previous seasons to find you've dropped episodes 1 and 2! It's just come out !

Come on , I can't start season 6 at ep3.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User

There are two types of on-demand content available, boxsets and catchup.

Boxsets are complete seasons and mostly appear some time (sometimes a long time) after they have aired. While catchup is episodes of currently aired seasons only available for around 30 days.

Seasons 1-5 which aired quite a long time ago are boxsets and as such avaialble for a long period of time. Season 6 is the current season so it is only available as catchup.

That's the way it works unfortunatly and NowTv doesn't set those limits, the owner of the programme does. It's all to do with content rights and all content providers have to abide by them.

As a fan of GoT myself i can understand how frustrating it must be to have missed those episodes. It may be a long while, but they should eventully come back as a full boxset just like the other 5 seasons 😞

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here! So does anyone know when all of season 6 will be available? Glad I'm still on my free trial, only signed up to watch GOT & Penny Dreadful.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

same for me. I'm just finishing off season 5 after watching all previous seasons over the last few weeks but really disappointed I won't be able to watch season 6. It would be great to know when it will air again???

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User it's very unlikely that NOW TV will have the episodes to watch on demand until next year. You will probably find that the episodes will be repeated on Sky Atlantic several times over the next 6 months, however you'll need to watch them live.

The other choice is to use iTunes, Google Play, Amazon Instant Video where the full season should be available to buy for about £25 shortly after the season has finished.