cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Freeview channels on ipad

Hi. Is it possible to watch freeview channels on the now tv app on iPad? I have just added my daughter's iPad to my account but there doesn't seem to be any freeview live channels. Is it just movies and now tv channels she can get or can she watch regular bbc1 itv etc?
3 REPLIES 3
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User just use the iPlayer app for bbc
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. If your daughter is just interested in live channels probably easiest to download the TV Player app which gives access to a good selection of the most common Freeview channels for free (subscriptions are available for the full selection of channels they offer).

BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub and All4 apps give access to live channels for free but they all require registration making them a bit more of a faff, although you get catch-up and boxsets as well. My5 and UKTV apps don't feature live channels but do feature catch-up and boxsets.

You'll only get access to NOW TV pass content on the NOW TV app.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you. She is interested in both freeview and the now tv channels. Thanks for the reply