cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Football - Chelsea vs Wolves!

I signed up for the day pass for Now TV, it says all Sky matches available and i was hoping to watch Chelsea vs Wolves and Man U vs Arsenal.

i am using the app on the X Box, under the TV guide the matches show but when i click i get audio only and a black screen, when i go down to view all sports i get Birminghams match against Aston Villa showing but i do not get the two matches i signed up to view showing.

so i am naturally a bit confused, they are supposed to be showing these matches via Now TV, what is going on ?

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Okay i fixed it, had to set resolution in the X Box to 720p

its ridiculous, i am paying money in 2019 for 720p resolution when we have 4K sets, minimum should be 1080p.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Looking at the Sky TV Guide Planner both Games are on Sky Main Event & Sky Premier league, so if you have a nowtv day sports pass the matches should be available to watch live.

If you are only getting audio only from the Xbox NowTV App, firstly try switching the power off at the mains for 30 secs on both your TV and Xbox and disconnect the HDMI cable both ends.

Then reconnect the HDMI cable and power up your Xbox and TV to see if it makes any difference with regards to the missing picture.