cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

First half S8 Walking Dead

Hi, will you be making the first half of Series 8 of The Walking Dead available along with S1-6 plus the second half? What about S7 for those that want it? Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Just checked on my Now TV Stick and as you point out there seems to be dozens of The Walking Dead episodes missing from across all 8 seasons...... I would guess this is another of those temporary glitches that needs to be fixed.

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User   Just to advise, the catch-up boxsets for The Walking Dead that have been uploaded Today seem to be missing loads of episodes across all seasons....... you might want to get the Tech' folks on to fixing this.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi all, 

Apologies that several episodes of The Walking Dead are currently not available. Our team is currently working on fixing this, were hoping to have it up on the platform ASAP.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for looking into this. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Thanks for that update on The Walking Dead episodes.

It may be part of the same issue..... but there was also another very recent thread on the forum about many episodes also missing from The Wire boxsets that were uploaded recently...... it may also be getting worked on but just thought I'd mention it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

We’re the same missing episode 2 for season 8!? So much for getting ready for season 9! This is a joke. Others in season 8 missing as well. Sigh

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi all, 

Apologies I've been out of the office- I've just checked these now and they are appearing, please let me know if they're still missing for anyone.