cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error message 6009

I'm trying to watch season 3 episode 4 of life begins but I'm getting an error message with code 6009
18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous User
Not applicable
It's just on Geordie shore

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for replying, I've just tried it on the office on the white and black NOW TV boxes and online and all episodes work. Can you try again for us. If that fails please try a reboot on the box.

Let us know how you get on

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, very sorry for the issues here. I will need to look into the issue with Jessie for you. In regards to KC Undercover which episodes are you having problems with?

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi. The episode of kc undercover is episode 13, 20, 21 24 and 26.

Thank you
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for this @Anonymous User. 

We've raised this to our content team. 

We'll try our best to get this resolved as soon as possible. 

Thanks, 

Karl 

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
My daughter is using Apple TV and for Jessie and other Disney programmes it keeps showing error 6009. Can someone sort this please.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

Very sorry about that 😞 

Can you tell us which episodes /seasons are you getting this error with? Once we have the details, we'll be able to raise it with the content team.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have a Now TV box (black one) and some of the (please don't judge me - its for my daughter, honest) KC Undercover episodes are coming up with this error code - this is episodes 13, 20, 21, 24 and 26 though episode 27 is working. This has been going on for days now  and whilst I believe that this is actually not a bad thing my daughter is a massive Zendaya fan and getting desperate.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Sorry for the problems.

I'm getting the same problem when testing out the episodes.

I'll get our content team to look into this.

Please pass along my apologies to your daughter (I'm a bit scared to be honest!)

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV