cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error code 21 on Sam and Cat

Daughter keeps getting Error Code 21 when trying to watch Sam & Cat on Nickelodeon? Is this not available anymore to watch anymore?

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hello, this content should still be available. Is this in relation to any specific episode, or all episodes? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
All of them, the message says “somethings not right. Give it a moment or check nowtv.com/status for updates (error code 21)” have tried updating the box and nothing it still says the same
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same code on tv it's 000_21 and on phone it's 21 but fireman Sam is not working the one was need we tried all reset and updates and have a script from when I did web chat and then he ended chat because i guess he give up and it's still not resolved why I are these channels not working what is that code ..its kids channell fireman sam program
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hi, the reason this is happening is, unfortunately, that content is in the process of being removed from the platform. Usually when this happens you would not still see the option to play the episodes and our technical team are trying to fix this. Sorry for the frutstrating experience!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It is now December 2019 and this error code 21 is happening of every episode and programme on the kids programming. I tried to get help through the online chat where I spoke with 10 people, 6 of which ended the chat and the others timed out. My twins are going are not happy and I've had to pay for this non existent service.  This needs to be sorted and someone needs to have a chat with your online help service.