cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Looking - Error message 1300

I'm getting the dreaded 1300 error message when trying to catch up with Looking. Any ideas when this will be resolved?
186 REPLIES 186
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm getting this error code on episode four of the new series. Can you tell me what this means (it is not in your troubleshooting guide for error codes) and when this might be fixed?
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User Please see here 🙂

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Entertainment/Real-Time-with-Bill-Maher-error-code-1300/m-p/418201#M27148
I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

Hope this is the right place, I am getting an error when I try and watch the latest episode (s15e04) of Real Time. This happens on my black Now TV box and on the android app.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Where can this program be found on the NOW TV service?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

This episode seems to have been added a week earlier than it should have we have raised this to our Content teams to get confirmation on this which we will have tomorrow.

Thanks

Eddie

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Really? Episode 4 was shown in America last week, I don't think there's normally a long delay. I don't follow it closely though, I just want to see Piers Morgan taken down a peg!

P.S. Thanks for your quick reply @Anonymous User

Anonymous User
Not applicable
This sort of delay with Real Time With Bill Maher, Last Week Tonight, and the Daily Show, which is now common, is unacceptable. They are humorous current affairs shows and should be available to watch within hours and not days of broadcast. Otherwise the material addressed in the shows becomes stale.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
This sort of delay with Real Time With Bill Maher, Last Week Tonight, and the Daily Show, which is now common, is unacceptable. They are humorous current affairs shows and should be available to watch within hours and not days of broadcast. Otherwise the material addressed in the shows becomes stale.

The catch-up episodes for most content usually appears on the NOW TV service up-to a couple of hours after their UK 'live' broadcast/streamed transmission...

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I think the intention of TheDukes statement was to highlight that these
current events shows are late being broadcast in the UK and by the time we
see them, another scrillion things have happened and the content is already
out of date.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thank you. I assumed he was on weekly.