Not applicable

I am unable to watch episode 10 series 2 of Broadwalk Empire Error 6058

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I am unable to watch episode 10 series 2 of Broadwalk Empire Error 6058

Hi @Anonymous User

What device are you trying to watch it on? Error 6058 usually means that there is a problem with the file for that particular piece of content on nowTVs servers

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been watching Broadchurch season 1, all episodes are fine except ep 8 which does not work, error code 6058.
I noticed that it is listed as season 1 twice so have tried both links but neither work.
Please can you sort this out as I was looking forward to watching the last episode in the season and am rather disappointed after watching the others that the final one is missing!!
Thanks.

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User. @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. I'm very sorry for any interruption this may have caused to your viewing. 

We are aware of this issue and we are looking into getting this resolved as soon as possible. 

Many Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please look into it a bit harder! this is seriously frustrating waiting to see this episode, it's only the finale after all *sigh*

Anonymous User
Not applicable
How many times are you going to look at it.. time is ticking as there is under 19 days to see season 2 which can not be watched until you have seen season 1 ending.. quite fed up with this crap now, try fixing the problem!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here for broadchurch episode 8.  Will certainly be cancelling after trial. Not impressed so far.

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

We apologies for the inconvenience this has caused. 

There are no two episode eights, we are looking to get one of them removed as soon as possible, but one of them should work so you can view the final episode.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to get back in touch. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

Sat at partners trying to watch final episode of series 1 broadchurch and keep getting error message 6058

Been like it for a week...can it be checked out please...

Thanks

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

There should be two listings now for episode 8, one of these episodes should work.

We're working on getting these duplicate listings removed. 

Please let us know how you get on. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team