Not applicable

Error 6058

Hi I'm getting error 6058 with banshee season 1 episode 1 if anyone can help

Thanks
98 REPLIES 98
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

Very frustraing not been able to watch final episode of Season 1 by the looks your team are slow to fix this contemplating ending my subscription not good service !

@Anonymous User wrote:
Any updates?? I also can't watch it? Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Thank you for both getting in touch. Very sorry for the delay. We've made the team aware and I can assure you they are working on this. I can imagine it's frustrating especially on a series finale like this. Thank you for your co-operation.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thankyou

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Any updates yet? Paying for a service that can not use!
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi Sue
Today is Monday the 12th of October and still unable to watch the last episode of Broadchurch. The is not acceptable. The team is looking into ...until when Xmas. Please could the Now team sort this out, bad service, false promises.
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  @Anonymous User  @Anonymous User  @Anonymous User

Season 1 Ep8 of Broadchurch will now play when tested via my PC and Now TV box.

There are two copies of the episode.  The first will not play on the Now TV box, but the second one will.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've been getting a 6058 error with the last uploaded episode of I'm Alan Partridge, for the last couple of days. I seem to be getting these for each episode of the show put up on Gold OD over the last few weeks, too.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello,

Can anyone help. I too am trying to watch the season finale of the first series of Broadchurch. But I keep getting the same error message - 6058. This has been happening for over 24 hours. 

I've tried viewing via my smart TV and laptop, no joy.

Help appreciated,

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm also having the same problem. Error 6058 on the broad church finale.

Can you advise how it fix please?

thanks

chris

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Thank you both for getting in touch, very sorry you're unable to view the finale of Broadchurch I can imagine how frustrating it is when you can't get view the final episode of a series; especially with this type of show.

There's an issue with this episode and it has been raised to our content team and we hope to have it resolved asap. We hope to give you closure very soon. 

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team