cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error 6009

At home with the braithwaites s3 e4. Past few days I've tried to watch but can't because of this error. Other episodes are fine. Please help. Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Yes, it will work on the White box. Any NOW TV content available on the black box is also available on the White box, the only difference is the black box is updated hardware and so everything works a little faster (it also has an Ethernet connection for people who prefer to connect to their router with a cable rather than wifi).

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for your post.

We are aware of an issue with this episode and this has been reported and should be fixed ASAP.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  Season 3 Ep4 of At Home With The Braithwaites now plays via my black Now TV box and PC.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have a white box. Will it work? And what's the difference between boxes? Will there be future problems with white boxes?

Thanks

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Yes, it will work on the White box. Any NOW TV content available on the black box is also available on the White box, the only difference is the black box is updated hardware and so everything works a little faster (it also has an Ethernet connection for people who prefer to connect to their router with a cable rather than wifi).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you so much for your help!