cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error 6009

Hi, I'm watching dci banks, on a now TV black box, and keep getting oops there is something wrong, error 6009. Can someone please tell me what I should do? I have done a restart, and a factory reset but to no avail. Thanks in advance. Steve.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Its nothing you are doing wrong, don't worry, it's a fault with the content file at NOW TV's end which they need to correct. Once the content team have picked up the issue they will correct it, although from past experience it may take a day or two to sort.

If you don't want to wait it might be worth checking on any other devices you have, for instance it seems to be working fine on mobile devices.

For NOW TV Team ref: S3E4 is showing the error on NOW TV Box

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Its nothing you are doing wrong, don't worry, it's a fault with the content file at NOW TV's end which they need to correct. Once the content team have picked up the issue they will correct it, although from past experience it may take a day or two to sort.

If you don't want to wait it might be worth checking on any other devices you have, for instance it seems to be working fine on mobile devices.

For NOW TV Team ref: S3E4 is showing the error on NOW TV Box

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Blacklist season 2 is doing this 😞 .

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

Are you have issues with any particular episode?  We are aware of an error with episode 3 - this is being worked on and we hope to have it fixed ASAP.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank-you Andy for your reply. That's a great help.
🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

I have replicated the issue and raised it to our content team who will do their best to get it sorted as quickly as possible.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and thank you @Andy for your help 🙂

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi im watching from an apple TV. I am getting this error for all content? Any suggestions?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, if our box goes strange, i tend to do a reset, not sure if you will be able to do this on your apple device.

I tend to do this when every program says its over our age range! which isn't set by the way, it seams to cure it for a while.

Hope that helps.

Steve H.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sloppy. And annoying
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Exact same problem can't watch at least 2 episodes of ins banks, getting same message , will start on laptop and then disappears,I have tried all suggestions with no luck, I have not long bought this now TV box and if this is an example of  service,  I won' t be keeping it long