cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error 6009

I have happily been watching nowtv for about a year or so now and think it's brilliant, but all of a sudden I'm unable to watch as it comes up with error (6009), I've been on a series binge today (awful I know) and there's been no problems until now. My connection is fine and I've even reset my system etc and still the same message appears, any advice?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

6009 is often an error with the programme you are trying to watch at NOW TV's end, rather than something that has gone wrong with your PS3. Have you tried any other programmes to see if they are working correctly?

If it's only one particular episode that is causing a problem post back with the name, season and episode number and NOW TV can check it, it may be they are already working on it, and if not they can get it looked into.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Forgot to add- this is on my PS3, cheers!
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

6009 is often an error with the programme you are trying to watch at NOW TV's end, rather than something that has gone wrong with your PS3. Have you tried any other programmes to see if they are working correctly?

If it's only one particular episode that is causing a problem post back with the name, season and episode number and NOW TV can check it, it may be they are already working on it, and if not they can get it looked into.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks a lot, nowtv must have already been looking into it as the next day another version of the episode was alongside the not working one, cheers!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

When watching on my iPad, I now get error 62. Doesn't appear in a search so I don't know what it relates to. Any ideas? About to close account in frustration 😞

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, we don't want you to cancel and apologies that we drove you to cancellation. I know it sounds simple but it has helped in the past. Can you try deleting the app and then re-installing for me please.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team