cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error 6009

Hi, I'm watching dci banks, on a now TV black box, and keep getting oops there is something wrong, error 6009. Can someone please tell me what I should do? I have done a restart, and a factory reset but to no avail. Thanks in advance. Steve.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Its nothing you are doing wrong, don't worry, it's a fault with the content file at NOW TV's end which they need to correct. Once the content team have picked up the issue they will correct it, although from past experience it may take a day or two to sort.

If you don't want to wait it might be worth checking on any other devices you have, for instance it seems to be working fine on mobile devices.

For NOW TV Team ref: S3E4 is showing the error on NOW TV Box

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch, very sorry that it's still not fixed. It's taking longer than first imagined and we do apologise. We hope to have it uploaded as quickly as we can.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User,

Sorry for the delay ingetting this sorted.

Season 3 Episode 4 is now fixed and playable.

Thanks for your patience.

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

On the whole the service has been good, its a shame there isn't an easier way of asking for an error to be corrected. Oh and although they have added two more episodes, the original problem is still there! Apparently you can watch it on your PC, but ours is upstairs hence buying the box! Win some, loose some! 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's been a week at least. If you can't solve the problem then put is out of our misery ...or is there just 1 of you on the help desk?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I'm sorry to hear that another box set is playing up, but I wonder as the DCI banks problem has been resolved, whether you should start a new thread, something like 'error6009 blacklist'? It took a little while to sort, but they did do it, but probably better to wave the problem in the forum air, so go speak!
Steve.