cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Episode not working

On season 3 of legends of tomorrow episode 15 isn't working, it said sorry something went wrong, all the other episodes are playing as normal, why is this? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Just check this episode out on my nowtv smart box and your are absolutely right it comes up with a something went wrong message.

Probably it's a corrupted file on the nowtv server, that needs looking at.

I will tag @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User of the NowTV Team to look into this episode.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Just check this episode out on my nowtv smart box and your are absolutely right it comes up with a something went wrong message.

Probably it's a corrupted file on the nowtv server, that needs looking at.

I will tag @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User of the NowTV Team to look into this episode.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps @Anonymous User

Thanks for flagging! I have raised this with our technical teams. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Currently getting this message for any catch up content (eg Last Week Tonight with John Oliver) or ANY film through Sky movies.

it tries to load, then just get the red banner along the top- "something went wrong, please try again later ....."

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If you are getting an error message on every single TV show and movie on your nowtv passes.

Then the first thing i would try is switching off the power to your router for about 20 minutes to see if that clears the error.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

thanks- will give it a go

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Has anything been done to sort the problem yet? I've been trying to play the episode since Wednesday and it's still not working 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Can you chase this up with your NowTV Tech Team where the episode in question still comes up with the error message.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This episode is still not showing. Whenever I try it, on my TV or my phone, all I get is the four coloured circles spinning. Any update on a fix?