cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Episode 2 of 11.22.63 will not play

Just watched episode 1 and then tried to watch 2nd on our now black box. Did system reset, tried our other box. Nothing works.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey everyone, 

Thanks for flagging this up with us and sorry for any inconvenience caused! 😞

I've raised this to the content team so they can work on getting it sorted out as soon as possible.

Keep an eye out for updates!

Thanks,

Ryan
NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
Anonymous User
Not applicable
The issue is affecting all episodes for me. Any ideas on when this will be fixed?
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

In the interest in collecting information: -

• What's the make and model number of the device you're using to view the NOW TV service?
  • How is your NOW TV playback device connected to the internet. Is it via a wired or wireless (WiFi) ethernet connection?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

yep all episodes for me however i watched the first episode before the problem arose, but cant watch it or any of the oters now. 

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  it is playing on my Moto-E, LG TV and Smart box

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Awesome thanks for keeping me updated @4268 🙂 Nice to hear it's got a quick fix

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'll have to get back to you re make and model number. I have a wired connection though. The issue affects my home PC and also my work PC. My friend is able to play it on his Samsung s6 though
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Seems to be fixed for me on all devices - iPhone, PC, Xbox and Laptop. Thank you