cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Episode 2 of 11.22.63 will not play

Just watched episode 1 and then tried to watch 2nd on our now black box. Did system reset, tried our other box. Nothing works.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey everyone, 

Thanks for flagging this up with us and sorry for any inconvenience caused! 😞

I've raised this to the content team so they can work on getting it sorted out as soon as possible.

Keep an eye out for updates!

Thanks,

Ryan
NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here. It says:
Something's not right.
Sorry, there's been a problem getting the licence, please try again.
For more info, please go to NOWTV.com/help. (1006)
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had the exact same thing! However the message is coming up on a lot of other shows and afterward nothing ever loads! I've been unable to watch anything really since that message unless on the off chance something works. I spent almost 2 hours on live chat and they had no solutions...
Legend 5
Legend 5

Not loading on LG either  @Anonymous User  @Anonymous User  can you flag to the content team.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Exactly the same on both my black box and pc.

Also Episode 5 will not load.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

I can confirm all your observations. I just see spinning coloured balls on my LG television. There's not even an error code Smiley Surprised

Legend 5
Legend 5

@SeeMoreDigital that's what I got.  I've tagged a couple of the Now Team so hopefully one of them will pick it up.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I have experienced the same today with episodes 2 & 5; the coloured swirl just hangs. Interestingly just tried watching ep 5 online through the Now TV site and got an error message.

Very annoying!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi we are having the same problem. It's driving us crazy only discovered the series the other day and we get into it to find episode 2 then 5 just won't start. The whole screen freezes even the coloured balloon things and none of the buttons the on remote response then it resets the box. Really making us wonder if it was the right choice to can sky and take out a Now TV box?!?!? Can some please sort this issue. Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey everyone, 

Thanks for flagging this up with us and sorry for any inconvenience caused! 😞

I've raised this to the content team so they can work on getting it sorted out as soon as possible.

Keep an eye out for updates!

Thanks,

Ryan
NOW TV Team