cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Entertainment payment failed

So I have just clicked to purchase the entertainment pass, and it keeps saying that the payment was not authorised and to check my payment details, but my payment details are all correct, I just purchased the movie pass only last week!

Any help?

16 REPLIES 16
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I'm getting this problem now too. My card details are correct. I've never seen this problem before and i'm a fairly regular user.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User Unfortunately the now tv payment system is currently offline this means you cannot purchase or renew your subscription 

to keep up to date on the situation please keep an eye out on here http://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Service-Status/Issue-with-payments-6th-February/m-p/352620#M228

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ah, ok, thanks. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

my bank details have changed so my payment was declined i want to pay and watch now but this seems an impossible task how do i do this ? the website leads you round in circles very poor effort at customer service

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, sorry to hear this. we were aware of some issues for customers adding card details which we apologise for. This issue should now been resolved for you.

Please try again and re-post if you still have problems.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
No it hasnt been resolved what a surise now tv shocking customer service at
its best. Ive registered the new card details all you need to do is take
the payment is that so hard. If only net flix had a better film selection
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear that 😞

Are you trying to update your card details on your phone or laptop?

If you're trying on your phone, please try a laptop or PC. If you're already on a laptop, please clear cookies and history or try another browser.

Can you also tell us whether you get any error messages/codes?

Birgit

NOW TV Team