cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Entertainment payment failed

So I have just clicked to purchase the entertainment pass, and it keeps saying that the payment was not authorised and to check my payment details, but my payment details are all correct, I just purchased the movie pass only last week!

Any help?

16 REPLIES 16
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have also been having these issues for the past two hours..
Anonymous User
Not applicable

yea just spoke to them something about my time for renewal was expired and said they are working on it  i aint got much hope oth it being fixed by2100

@Anonymous User wrote:

So I have just clicked to purchase the entertainment pass, and it keeps saying that the payment was not authorised and to check my payment details, but my payment details are all correct, I just purchased the movie pass only last week!

Any help?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This has been happening to me all day my payment details are correct even tried a different card so annoying.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Keep getting the error code 4008 when iv updated my bank card details about 3 times.. Please help trying to purchase a monthly entertainment pass?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

We did have an issue for a short time, however this was fixed.

Are you still experiencing the same issue?

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV.

I have sent you an email in regards to your query. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am creating a now tv account on the website in order to begin using the now to box it keeps on saying "payment details not authorised" the details are all correct
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I would reccomend speaking with your card isssuer if that message is appearing.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same problem too. I don't think it is an issue with the card, its an issue with NOW TV