First Poster

Entertainment pass

I have a monthly entertainment pass at £6.99 a month. If I want to add movies can I get a deal for both?
Champion 4

Re: Entertainment pass

Holly2729 wrote:
I have a monthly entertainment pass at £6.99 a month. If I want to add movies can I get a deal for both?

Hi @Holly2729,

In short no. As each service is priced separately.

That being said, many of us here purchase 3 or 4 month voucher passes, which often work out significantly cheaper than a 'roll-on' monthly subscription Smiley Wink

• If I've been helpful please press the THANKS button • If I've been really helpful please also press the ACCEPT SOLUTION button • Please note: I'm not a NOW TV employee, I'm a regular NOW TV customer, like you! •

LG TV 1 = Model no: 43UH668V | Software: 04.30.70 | OS: webOS 3.31 • LG TV 2 = Model no: 65UH770V | Software: 04.31.10 | webOS •

All TV's = NOW TV app: 2.27.0 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  • Networking Spec = ISP: Virgin Media (75Mbps) | Devices connection type: Wired | IP address type: Fixed (device permitting) •

Occasional Poster

[ Edited ]

Hello I purchase the 6.99 monthly pass some months ago and for some reason I wasn't able to view it. I contacted NowTV and was assured this was cancelled & that £6.99 would be cancelled. Unfortunately this isn't the case & I am still paying the monthly fee but for something I don't have access to . Please can someone call me on (Number Removed). Thank you

NOW TV Team

[ Edited ]

Hi @Susan4 

Unfortunately i can't get anyone to call you, but you can visit our Live Chat team here and they will hlp assist you further. It could be possible that another account in your name is in use. They should be able to sort it out for you though Smiley Happy http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV

Thanks

Tony

Susan4 wrote:
Hello I purchase the 6.99 monthly pass some months ago and for some reason I wasn't able to view it. I contacted NowTV and was assured this was cancelled & that £6.99 would be cancelled. Unfortunately this isn't the case & I am still paying the monthly fee but for something I don't have access to . Please can someone call me on (Number Removed). Thank you

Champion 1

@TonyD3 can you get @Susan4 ' s mobile removed from this open public forum. @susan do not take any calls from parties purporting to be Now or Sky they will NOT be genuine.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor not staff so cannot help you with account matters I can just attempt to point you in the right direction.

Chat are open 8am to Midnight:

Contact Now...

Devices I am currently using for Now: Android app on Moto G5 Plus, Chromecast, LG TV, Smart box.
NOW TV Team

4268 wrote:
@TonyD3 can you get @Susan4 ' s mobile removed from this open public forum. @susan do not take any calls from parties purporting to be Now or Sky they will NOT be genuine.

Done and Done. Thanks @4268 

Helper 3

SeeMoreDigital wrote:

Holly2729 wrote:

Hi @Holly2729,

In short no. As each service is priced separately.

That being said, many of us here purchase 3 or 4 month voucher passes, which often work out significantly cheaper than a 'roll-on' monthly subscription Smiley Wink

Alternatively cancel your cinema/entertainment pass when it is is in the last 30 days.  After going through all the screens that ask if you are really sure you want to cancel, the final screen will have an offer like 50% off for the next four months which is cheaper than any vouchers.  Repeat this four months later.   Works so well, I have ended up selling my vouchers from the boxes on eBay.  Even works when you cancel the trial.  There are times when you don't get the offer, but in that case I just cancel and invariably get an email with an offer I can't refuse a few days later.

First Poster

Hi

i have purchased the above pass, can watch on my iPad but have the NOWTV player on my BT Box but my entertainment section is not showing so cannot watch, can you help

Highlighted
NOW TV Team

Hi @Panners21

Thanks for getting in touch with us, Currently Now TV Entertainment is not available on Youview only Movies and Sports are. Entertainment is available on all other devices just not Youview. This is something that may change in the future however no plans just yet.

Hope this helps Smiley Happy

Cheers

Eddie

Eddie-M
Now TV Team Member Smiley Happy