cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Entertainment pass

I have a monthly entertainment pass at £6.99 a month. If I want to add movies can I get a deal for both?
8 REPLIES 8
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
I have a monthly entertainment pass at £6.99 a month. If I want to add movies can I get a deal for both?

Hi @Anonymous User,

In short no. As each service is priced separately.

That being said, many of us here purchase 3 or 4 month voucher passes, which often work out significantly cheaper than a 'roll-on' monthly subscription 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@SeeMoreDigital wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User,

In short no. As each service is priced separately.

That being said, many of us here purchase 3 or 4 month voucher passes, which often work out significantly cheaper than a 'roll-on' monthly subscription 😉

Alternatively cancel your cinema/entertainment pass when it is is in the last 30 days.  After going through all the screens that ask if you are really sure you want to cancel, the final screen will have an offer like 50% off for the next four months which is cheaper than any vouchers.  Repeat this four months later.   Works so well, I have ended up selling my vouchers from the boxes on eBay.  Even works when you cancel the trial.  There are times when you don't get the offer, but in that case I just cancel and invariably get an email with an offer I can't refuse a few days later.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello I purchase the 6.99 monthly pass some months ago and for some reason I wasn't able to view it. I contacted NowTV and was assured this was cancelled & that £6.99 would be cancelled. Unfortunately this isn't the case & I am still paying the monthly fee but for something I don't have access to . Please can someone call me on (Number Removed). Thank you

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @Anonymous User 

Unfortunately i can't get anyone to call you, but you can visit our Live Chat team here and they will hlp assist you further. It could be possible that another account in your name is in use. They should be able to sort it out for you though 🙂 http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV

Thanks

Tony

@Anonymous User wrote:
Hello I purchase the 6.99 monthly pass some months ago and for some reason I wasn't able to view it. I contacted NowTV and was assured this was cancelled & that £6.99 would be cancelled. Unfortunately this isn't the case & I am still paying the monthly fee but for something I don't have access to . Please can someone call me on (Number Removed). Thank you

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Tony-D can you get @Anonymous User ' s mobile removed from this open public forum. @Anonymous User do not take any calls from parties purporting to be Now or Sky they will NOT be genuine.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@4268 wrote:
@Tony-D can you get @Anonymous User ' s mobile removed from this open public forum. @Anonymous User do not take any calls from parties purporting to be Now or Sky they will NOT be genuine.

Done and Done. Thanks @4268 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

i have purchased the above pass, can watch on my iPad but have the NOWTV player on my BT Box but my entertainment section is not showing so cannot watch, can you help

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us, Currently Now TV Entertainment is not available on Youview only Movies and Sports are. Entertainment is available on all other devices just not Youview. This is something that may change in the future however no plans just yet.

Hope this helps Smiley Happy

Cheers

Eddie