cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Entertainment pass to use but already have one in use

I have a 3 month pass which is due to expire in 25 days. I also have another 3 month pass but cannot see how to apply it. The only choice I have is to cancel.

At what point should Apply Voucher appear in My Account ?

This is what I see:

Entertainment Month Pass
25 days of your offer left
Your next payment is: £6.99
Due on: 06 Mar 2016

You're on an Entertainment Month Pass offer. Your pass is free for 25 days.

Offer started: 10 Feb 2016
Offer ends: 06 Mar 2016
Cancel
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Think some people having issues adding new ones from other posts seems if you cancel the pass. You have now it will then allow you to add the new one.

You wont lose the last 25 days by cancelling either new pass will start in 26 days time.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Think some people having issues adding new ones from other posts seems if you cancel the pass. You have now it will then allow you to add the new one.

You wont lose the last 25 days by cancelling either new pass will start in 26 days time.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes I saw this post talking about cancelling first then it will let you Apply Voucher but I also read someone else did this and STILL got billed!

Can a Mod clarify what I need to do please ?

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

@Anonymous User is correct. 

Usually you'll see the option to apply a voucher when you have less than a month left on your current pass, but there is a bit of a bug at the mo meaning it doesn't always appear, so cancel your pass now so you don't get charged at the end (don't worry you'll still be able to watch for the remaining days so you don't lose anything).

Then when your pass has finished next month, come back and the link to apply a voucher will have reappeared for you to use.

You won't get charged for cancelled passes, but there are quite a few 'steps' in the cancellation process so make sure you go all the way through these to the end where you'll receive confirmation of the cancelled pass. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks awill032 and Andy - Now cancelled and I'll just come back next month when it stops working to apply the next code.