cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Entertainment pass not working

I have won a 3 month entertainment pass and i have logged into the app but it is not even showing my pass. It only has a 7 day free trial for sky cinema however, looking at my account online does show my entertainment pass.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

What playback devices are you using ?

If it's a YouView Box, then you won't get access to NowTV entertainment, where currently the YouView box NowTV App only supports "on demand movies". 

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

What playback devices are you using ?

If it's a YouView Box, then you won't get access to NowTV entertainment, where currently the YouView box NowTV App only supports "on demand movies". 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

yes a youview box, thanks!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thought it might have been a YouView Box that you was using Smiley Sad.

See if you own any of these devices on this linked help article below to use with your NowTV entertainment pass.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-devices-can-i-use-to-watch-now-tv

Anonymous User
Not applicable

stick 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So if I have BT TV Youview box I can't get Game of Thrones on my TV ? Will a "stick" fix the problem and if so how or where do I get one?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I think I need to swap out BT for something that works?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

You can pick up the NowTV stick with an included bundled 2 month entertainment pass for around £15 the last time i checked at places like Currys, Argos etc which will allow you to watch GOT.

Just be aware that GOT S1 to S7 is leaving the NowTV service on the 31st of May 2019, where S8 will be added weekly after each episode airs and leaves on the 19th of June 2019.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Looks like the price for the NowTV stick with the bundled pass have gone back to £19.99 at both Currys and Argos Smiley Mad.

Perhaps use your internet search engine to find the best deals offered at the moment.

Or perhaps somebody knows of any deals available on here.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I got a stick two days ago, £14.99 with the two month entertainment pass from discount store B&M