cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Entertainment pass not working on my tv

I am currently paying for the movie and entertainment pass and they both work on my tablet and laptop, but the entertainment show's don't show on my TV, only the movies show! Any suggestions please..........??

3 REPLIES 3
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

First things first...  

What's the make and model number of the device(s) you're using to access and play NOW TV content?
[ie: a NOW TV 'black' box, a NOW TV 'white' box or a NOW TV 'Smart' box. Or a 'Games Console' of some type, a 'Set Top Box' of some type, a 'Smartphone' of some type, a 'Tablet' of some type, a 'Windows PC', a 'Mac' computer or another type of device]

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The TV that I use is a youview TV - I don't have a now TV box! This is the device that only the movies work on.

The movies and shows all work on my android tablet and my acer lapop.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

The TV that I use is a youview TV - I don't have a now TV box! This is the device that only the movies work on.

Unfortunately, your YouView box does not offer the full NOW TV service. Primarily because it would compete with their own subscription packages!

Perhaps the following 'Help Centre' articles may be of use to you: NOW TV shows that aren't available on YouView and What devices can I use to watch NOW TV?

Cheers