cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Entertainment pass 'expired' (error code 10024)

Newbie to NowTV - just bought box and three month pass, followed instructions and registered using debit card and three month pass code.  'My passes' shows entertainment pass valid wef 07/10/2016, but if I try to play entertainment box sets I'm told that pass has expired (error code 10024). Is NowTV usually this bad?!  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Hi, there is an issue at the moment.

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Service-Status/We-are-currently-aware-of-a-issue-that-may-be-affecting-some/m-p/401946#M340

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂

View solution in original post

35 REPLIES 35
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yep me too

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Does live chat ever work as it says down still? Im also getting 10024 on TV and it auto renew's by card! Very poor of sky i know its cheap but it should at least work!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Me too - just bought a new weekly Sky Sports pass which is ready for activation. When I activate it, I get a message saying it's expired - showing error code 10024.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same issue with both my entertainment pass and a sky sports week pass i purchased specifically to watch the boxing, yet in my account it says I have a pass and to activate start viewing sky sports on any device....

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Your entertainment pass has expired. But it renewed two days ago. Account has it as being active. Any ideas?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Your not alone this has happened to serveral users that I am aware of that has happened this evening, i am going to try live chat if it is working!

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Hi 🙂

There is currently a known issue about this.

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Service-Status/We-are-currently-aware-of-a-issue-that-may-be-affecting-some/m-p/401946#M340

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have just purchased the 14 day trial for now to on my PS4 and I get the error 10024 what doesn't that mean and what can I do to fix this ?
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

There was a problem at NOW TV's end last night causing this message to come up and prevent playback which may explain your problem - you should find everything is working today but if not post back and someone can look into it for you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Same but movies is working.