cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Entertainment pass 'expired' (error code 10024)

Newbie to NowTV - just bought box and three month pass, followed instructions and registered using debit card and three month pass code.  'My passes' shows entertainment pass valid wef 07/10/2016, but if I try to play entertainment box sets I'm told that pass has expired (error code 10024). Is NowTV usually this bad?!  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Hi, there is an issue at the moment.

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Service-Status/We-are-currently-aware-of-a-issue-that-may-be-affecting-some/m-p/401946#M340

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂

View solution in original post

35 REPLIES 35
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Live chat currently isnt working
Anonymous User
Not applicable
No live chat down
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User

They may be busy so keep trying. You can always drop an email and wait for a response. 

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I've got the same issue on my Apple TV I have entertainment pass but getting 10024 error.
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

How did you buy your pass? via itunes or NOW TV? if you bought via itunes make sure you're signing in with your itunes account rather than detail's for  NOW TV account.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Have just spoken to live chat - they are aware of the issue and are working to resolve it.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have you done the latest PS4 update?

@Anonymous User wrote:
I Have an active entertainment pass till 5th November but when i go to view its saying i need to buy a pass. In my account it shows the pass active.... I am using ps4 for the app

Anonymous User
Not applicable
It was all sorted, it was nowtv having problems the guy saying on live chat. Been good since then
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I pay for the entertainment pass by direct debit and tonight I have got an error message saying buy a pass? Any ideas ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Same here - no answers and live chat down