cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Entertainment pass 'expired' (error code 10024)

Newbie to NowTV - just bought box and three month pass, followed instructions and registered using debit card and three month pass code.  'My passes' shows entertainment pass valid wef 07/10/2016, but if I try to play entertainment box sets I'm told that pass has expired (error code 10024). Is NowTV usually this bad?!  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Hi, there is an issue at the moment.

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Service-Status/We-are-currently-aware-of-a-issue-that-may-be-affecting-some/m-p/401946#M340

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂

View solution in original post

35 REPLIES 35
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I Have an active entertainment pass till 5th November but when i go to view its saying i need to buy a pass. In my account it shows the pass active.... I am using ps4 for the app
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Probably a silly question but are you logged in on the app with the right account details? 🙂

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yes the details are correct I've just doubled checked
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I am currently having the same issue with a Movie Pass it has just auto renewed and valid until 7th Nov but telling me I need to buy a pass.
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

How very odd. I recommend you jump on live chat to see what came be done 🙂

http://help.nowtv.com/article/NOW-TV-Entertainment-Month-Pass

Click the green contact us button the bottom of the link. On the next page you will see live chat. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yes mine auto renewed on the 5th of Oct so im wondering if its the app itself
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I'm having the same issue on my iPhone and Apple TV app ... thought it was just me!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm also experiencing this problem on all my devices. All the passes are showing as active and not letting me watch anything.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Same here with entertainment pass - says pass is active but error message popping up. Auto renewed today. Both movie and kids channels are fine.