cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Entertainment & Movie pass disappeared

I'm not sure if this is a widespread and/or known issue, but last night I went to watch FOX on my PS4 to be told I needed to purchase an entertainment pass (I had purchased one two days beforehand). I thought this may have been an issue with Sky, so I tried to watch a movie, only to be told I did not have a movies pass either and needed to purchase one.

If I look at my purchase history, I see:

20th Jan 2016: Subscription Purchase (Auto-Renew): Sky Movies Month Pass - Sky Movies Pass

7th Feb 2016: Subscription Purchase: Entertainment Month Pass - NOWTV-ENTS

Clearly, these are both a very long time away from renewing, so I am taken aback as to why when I go to the "My Passes" section of my account, I am told that I do not have any passes on the account and that I have the option to purchase them.

I'm a bit annoyed that these are paid for and have seemingly vanished into thin air. Could anybody shed some light on the situation?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Not sure what happened there, however it seems your issue is now sorted by our Live Chat team.

If this happens again or if you need any other help, please let us know 🙂

Birgit

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
BicBasher
Elite

I'd give Live Chat a go, they can look at your account and see what went wrong.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-contact-us

Networking Spec - ISP: TalkTalk VDSL2 @ 76mbps | Amazon Fire TV Cube 2nd Gen, Chromecast 3rd Gen WiFi, Motorola Moto G9 (Android 11), Dell PC with Windows 10 Home Edition using Now TV Player.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch, I'm sorry to hear you're having issues watching content.

Can you confirm what happens if you press "Buy Pass" when prompted?

Is this effecting any other devices?

I'm going to e-mail you so that I can look into this further that way, please keep an eye out in your Inbox/Spam folders 🙂

Thanks

Rob

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

This is affecting all devices. If I click "Buy Pass" it prompts me to enter my PIN and claims that the pass will renew a month from today, the 9th March.

I've tried numerous times to use live chat to get this sorted but am always presented with "Connection lost".

Thanks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for the screen shot, have you tried on a range of devices and have they given you the same issue?

If you can watch on certain devices can you go the 'my account' section and confirm the username and input that in the PS console, sometimes customer can create more than one account in error.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
This issue appears over every device that I use for Now TV and every device that I have that I can sign into. Every device has the same username and password because I only have a single account. I’ve used this account for years so I’m confused why this has only happened now.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Not sure what happened there, however it seems your issue is now sorted by our Live Chat team.

If this happens again or if you need any other help, please let us know 🙂

Birgit

NOW TV Team