cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Entertainment Voucher accepted ... then not!

Folks

I added a 6 month entertainment voucher to my account in mid May which was accepted and was credited to me. I was charged a monthly fee at the end of May so I took at my account and there was no 6 months voucher credit! I went onto live chat and it was confirmed to me that I had no voucher credit. I retained the voucher and it is recognised as unused and  valid. The advisor told me I had to cancel my entertainment subscription and then start from scratch again with the voucher at the end of this month.

Good job I didn't throw the voucher in the outside bin rather than in the paper recycling bin.

Anyone else had a problem like this?

Richard

2 REPLIES 2
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

...Good job I didn't throw the voucher in the outside bin rather than in the paper recycling bin.

Anyone else had a problem like this?

Hi @Anonymous User,

This issue has indeed cropped-up before on the forum. 

It's always good practice to keep proof of your purchases, any purchase. And to make a note of the 'Offer Ends On' dates within the 'My Passes' area of your 'My Account'. Personally, I take a screen shot 😉

Cheers

Legend 5
Legend 5

I agree with @SeeMoreDigital always take a screen print.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.