cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tzr
Scholar 2

Re: Entertainment Pass Changes: We are losing 3 channels

hi bicbasher

that is my point,i want to watch on a Roku and do not see why i pay a lot more then a kids pass and do not get it. Now tv customer service told me that it is a reward for people buying a Now box.That is fair enough but the fact that

Sky part own Roku means to me i should get a reward as well as i said in another post it is like Amazon prime having full content on a Fire stick and removing films off other devices(if anyone from Amazon is reading this ,that is not a suggestion)

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
tzr
Scholar 2

it was in this thread as i asked if it could be added to the entertainment pass moving it to the sports section will make no difference as it would seem it is a reward for buying one box.I get it just do not agree mainly due to the money

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
Legend 5
Legend 5

@tzr do you think people who access Now through other devices other than Now boxes and Roku should also have access to the Sky Sports HQ service?
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.

0 Thanks
tzr
Scholar 2

yes what ever device you use Roku,laptop,tablet any media streamers, if you pay the money you should all get the same content not just on one device

0 Thanks
lenturn
Scholar 2

@tzr wrote:

yes what ever device you use Roku,laptop,tablet any media streamers, if you pay the money you should all get the same content not just on one device

You do get the same content you pay for, it's just that you get a free bonus channel when using a NOW TV box with a pass.

If you look at the channels listed in the Entertainment package for example, no where is it listed that it includes SSN. Same with all Now TV packs except sports.

0 Thanks
tzr
Scholar 2

i understand it is a free bonus channel but that is why some but not all get more for there money which is what i think is nor fair, but i get why it is done

0 Thanks
tzr
Scholar 2

this started about the removal of 3 channels and i mentioned the Sports news hq and it has been mentioned we have come off point.But this does go to the business model of Now tv.Bt,sky and virgin may have bonus content or deals on broadband etc to tempt people to them,but once at that price point you all get the same as it is the package that is being sold.Sky as far as i know do not offer more content if you buy a dish from them instead of a dealer just a better price at the start.Who knows,Sky may sell more monthly passes with Sports news hq or any other new channels for access on any device with ongoing renewal or they may sell more with a one off cost of a box as well only they would know,but someone like Netflix just wants membership hence the smart tv apps that are also not available with Now tv.

if this post is in the wrong thread please feel to move too the right thread to tech for me but dont want to get told offSmiley Happy

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Disney channel isn't on anything will this be sorted?

0 Thanks
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User no it won't be "sorted" as it is not actually something wrong. Now no longer has rights to the Disney channel. This went a few months back.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

That's so annoying my daughter loves dinsney channel!!

0 Thanks