cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Entertainment Pass Changes: We are losing 3 channels

So let me get this straight,

You are removing 3 channels and you are adding only 1 and you expect us to pay the same amount?!?

How is this fair? You should add at least another channel like  SyFy or AMC.

149 REPLIES 149
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Same here, i thought @Anonymous User first post was referring to the Sky Sports News HQ App hence the reason l posted the link ?

Legend 5
Legend 5

Isn't it the same difference? Or is there different content. Not a channel that interests me but when looked seems to be available.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User do you think people who access Now through other devices other than Now boxes and Roku should also have access to the Sky Sports HQ service?
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

yes what ever device you use Roku,laptop,tablet any media streamers, if you pay the money you should all get the same content not just on one device

lenturn
Scholar 2

@Anonymous User wrote:

yes what ever device you use Roku,laptop,tablet any media streamers, if you pay the money you should all get the same content not just on one device

You do get the same content you pay for, it's just that you get a free bonus channel when using a NOW TV box with a pass.

If you look at the channels listed in the Entertainment package for example, no where is it listed that it includes SSN. Same with all Now TV packs except sports.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i understand it is a free bonus channel but that is why some but not all get more for there money which is what i think is nor fair, but i get why it is done

Anonymous User
Not applicable

this started about the removal of 3 channels and i mentioned the Sports news hq and it has been mentioned we have come off point.But this does go to the business model of Now tv.Bt,sky and virgin may have bonus content or deals on broadband etc to tempt people to them,but once at that price point you all get the same as it is the package that is being sold.Sky as far as i know do not offer more content if you buy a dish from them instead of a dealer just a better price at the start.Who knows,Sky may sell more monthly passes with Sports news hq or any other new channels for access on any device with ongoing renewal or they may sell more with a one off cost of a box as well only they would know,but someone like Netflix just wants membership hence the smart tv apps that are also not available with Now tv.

if this post is in the wrong thread please feel to move too the right thread to tech for me but dont want to get told offSmiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Disney channel isn't on anything will this be sorted?
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User no it won't be "sorted" as it is not actually something wrong. Now no longer has rights to the Disney channel. This went a few months back.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

That's so annoying my daughter loves dinsney channel!!