cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Entertainment Pass Changes: We are losing 3 channels

So let me get this straight,

You are removing 3 channels and you are adding only 1 and you expect us to pay the same amount?!?

How is this fair? You should add at least another channel like  SyFy or AMC.

149 REPLIES 149
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

@nickmorc wrote:

Been using Amazon Prime for a while now and do have to say its rather good, however Now Tv always gets the most viewing in our house.

I do like some of their original content, the man in the high castle was very good viewing and I can thank them for my addiction to Arrow 🙂

@Anonymous User I like arrow as well, but it's not my favourite. The flash is my favourite. I haven't quite formed an opinion on legends of tomorrow. Yet

Arrow has been renewed for season five, by the way Smiley Happy although I wouldn't be surprised if season five is the last season. As the writers of arrow are starting to receive quite a bit of criticism in the US over some of the things they've done. They have managed to annoy quite a lot of the fans of the DC comic book universe with some of the things they've done. I won't say any more. In case I accidentally end up providing spoilers

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just sounds like a way to squeeze more money out of the customers to me
I have two kids under the age of 10 so now I will have to pay extra for them to keep watching!!
Which ever way you look at it I will be paying more for the same content
Also I got a mail saying I would have been entitled to a 4 month trial but my pass had been cancelled which is rubbish

I have simply applied a voucher code to my pass that I got with a new NOWTV box I bought, it wasn't free I still paid for it!!

Cant say I'm impressed with this at all, lets see how impressed I am when they announce the kids pass price??

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I completely agree with Nellelph's last post. no more needs to be said.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User it's £2.99 a month and there is a 14 day trial available. (source)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i cant seem to understnad what made them pick nat geo wild rather than normal national georgaphic 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I think the Nat Geo choice was a good one. Where did people get the info the kids channels were going I have not seen anything from Sky/Now anywhere apart from the rumors on here? and when I look at the box today everything is still there.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User it's on the blog, there was a press release from Sky and there is this page www.nowtv.com/kids

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank You, I did not know about that.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

What the? £2.99 per month for kids pass... Thats a lot...

When the SkyUK Dish service ran a Kids free Subscription Losing all the Kids channels saved you £1 per month...

Yes, £12 a year for no kids channels and that was All of CN and Nick channels dropped...

O and Disney does not want any rivals to its own service via IPTV... that its launched in UK theres a Big Push to sell that service...

Im expecting SkyGO to lose Disney on demand movie content...

nickmorc
Expert 2

For me, the loss of the kids channnels is not an issue, but I do undertand the issue people with kids have with this change.

My gripe, is that I would have like to have seen something better than Nat Geo Wild, would it not be better to have the History or the normal Nat Geo channel ?

I know you will never please everyone.

The BT Total Entertainment Package does appear to offer lots of channels including kids for £10 a month. However, Fox has recently been removed and  Sky Atlantic, Sky One, Living, Sky Arts etc are not available on this platform.

People looking to shift, could have a look at Netflix, which has loads of everything.