cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Entertainment Pass Changes: We are losing 3 channels

So let me get this straight,

You are removing 3 channels and you are adding only 1 and you expect us to pay the same amount?!?

How is this fair? You should add at least another channel like  SyFy or AMC.

149 REPLIES 149
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Other than missing the one childrens channel I wanted, I think this is a great deal and don't understand the anger towards the split 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

To be honest i'm not going to waste any more time voicing my opinion on this... I will be getting rid of NOW TV and continuing with TV PLAYER once my pass expires.

If people are happy to be penalised for having children and pay more money a month as a result then that's fine, pay more.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

To be honest i'm not going to waste any more time voicing my opinion on this... I will be getting rid of NOW TV and continuing with TV PLAYER once my pass expires.

If people are happy to be penalised for having children and pay more money a month as a result then that's fine, pay more.

Would it not be worth waiting to see what extra channels they are going to be adding into the Entertainment package first to see if it's still worth the money? I know Vice is coming, but the NOWTV help folks on twitter said more "channels" are going to be added.

Legend 5
Legend 5

It is ironic that after people complaining about too much kids content in past, that as soon as it goes people who were happy with kids content start complaining.  I guess they were in a no win situation.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

too be honest i wasn't aware people were complaining of too much kids content, so fair enough, valid point.

but...........who moans about too much content? It's not too difficult to filter out the kids stuff,  i would rather have access to content i may not always want, rather than having to pay extra for stuff i do want (and once had at the same cost).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@4268 wrote:

It is ironic that after people complaining about too much kids content in past, that as soon as it goes people who were happy with kids content start complaining.  I guess they were in a no win situation.

You can't have your cake and eat it too. Now TV is removing the kids channels AND keeping the same price for the entertainment package without any new content. Who did they expect to please with this change?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

You can't have your cake and eat it too. Now TV is removing the kids channels AND keeping the same price for the entertainment package without any new content.

They've added a new channel, have one coming in the future and the boxset catalogue has grown so much that it broke my script reading all of them.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

You can't have your cake and eat it too. Now TV is removing the kids channels AND keeping the same price for the entertainment package without any new content.

They've added a new channel, have one coming in the future and the boxset catalogue has grown so much that it broke my script reading all of them.

The entertainment package will have LESS content on June 22nd than it has now.

They are taking three channels away, adding one and promising one more later: I can not possibly see how anyone could claim that keeping the same price is fair.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User whilst there will be a decrease in live TV, the number of boxsets has continued to go up each month, often with content lasting for a lot longer than before.

I'd have expected that if there weren't any changes this year, we'd have seen a pound price rise anyway.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User whilst there will be a decrease in live TV, the number of boxsets has continued to go up each month, often with content lasting for a lot longer than before.

I'd have expected that if there weren't any changes this year, we'd have seen a pound price rise anyway.

Intead of a pound price increase (that would have been 14% increase) we got 2.99 price increase (that is a 43% increase). Again, I do not see how those percentage increase can possibly be considered fair when inflation is practically zero.