cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Entertainment Pass Changes: We are losing 3 channels

So let me get this straight,

You are removing 3 channels and you are adding only 1 and you expect us to pay the same amount?!?

How is this fair? You should add at least another channel like  SyFy or AMC.

149 REPLIES 149
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky will be launching Viceland onto NOW TV in September so may get another new channel before then and am glad they removing kids channels to new kids pass which great idea how most NOW TV customers don't want to watch kids channels
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I just googled it and Viceland looks like rubbish tv. 😞 

Not looking forward to that one.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Viceland looks a right load of rubbish from what i've seen, and I cant see me watching nat geo anytime soon, tho more than happy to have the kids channels move to a separate pass.

Charging the same seems typical of the corporate mindset, reduce as much as you can but maintain price levels, weather the initial outrage, then repeat in 6 months time....perhaps i'm too cynical!!! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky 2 maybe then?

Or take the NatGeo and Viceland (I don't want them) and give us Syfy 🙂 

I will even give you Sky Arts and Gold ... lol

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've just seen the update on the Entertainment package.

Wont lie, the loss of Disney Channel in my house is a big thing, i hope at least this can go into the kids bundle.

I see why a kids bundle is a sensible idea, however taking this out and not replacing these with a variety of new channels that cater for the majority is a bit of a bitter pill to swallow, seen as though the kids stuff is coming out.

Its like downsizing but not reducing the price or giving any clues to more new channels to come. 

A little disappointed from my perspective that is all.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Votley wrote:

I've just seen the update on the Entertainment package.

Wont lie, the loss of Disney Channel in my house is a big thing, i hope at least this can go into the kids bundle.

From reading the email it states they are loosing Disney Channel due to licenscing so no you want see it in the kids bundle.  

Price wise Nowtv is a complete joke, almost as laugable as their interface.

Legend 5
Legend 5

I like Gold so we'll keep that one eh 😉 agree Viceland looks like a rubbish channel, we have enough sensational crap with MTV.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

So let me get this straight,

You are removing 3 channels and you are adding only 1 and you expect us to pay the same amount?!?

How is this fair? You should add at least another channel like  SyFy or AMC.

Hi @Anonymous User  

Getting AMC on now TV would be impossible at the moment as BT currently has exclusivity rights to the channel in the UK. Sci-fi is possible, but it would be expensive, so there is a rather small likelihood of it being added. Sci-fi is owned by NBC universal.

Remember that some channels are more expensive than others. Kids channels with the exception of the Disney branded channels don't tend to be expensive

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Its Just another sky con.Take 3 channels away and replace with one thats rubbish.

i will have to get my new apple tv out and sign up to tv player it's only £4.99 per month.

Shame i was waiting to try the new NOW Tv box.