cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Entertainment Pass 3 months not working

I signed up for the offer on this page http://www.nowtv.com/promo/lg-ents?%26DCMP%3Dafc-nowtv%3Anc_General%2Fgenref=385281

When I selected 'get offer' and filled out my details, I got a message saying that it was successful and I can start watching. However when I go to 'my passes' it doesn't show any passes have been applied and I can't watch anything as it tells me I need the entertainment pass.

Any ideas why it is not working? I tried doing it again but then it said my account already exists, so my sign up was successful but the application of the entertainment pass wasn't.

1 REPLY 1
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

The most probable reason why this is happening is because you've not actually logged into your 'active' NOW TV account.

Ideally you should be using the same log-in 'user name' (not to be confused with your forum name or email name) and 'password' across all your NOW TV playback devices including this forum.

If you get really stuck I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility and explain your situation to them... They're usually pretty quick at resolving such things 😉

The easiest way of accessing 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers