cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Entertainment Month Pass Update

On 15 August 2017, the price of our Entertainment Pass will be going up by £1 to £7.99. Find out more about the Entertainment Pass price rise here.

94 REPLIES 94
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

But it's not Sky, it's NOW TV!

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User adding sports channels to entertainment would for me devalue the pass. Sports should be kept to sports. I agree with you re Sky2. I watch that quite often, would be great to have access on the TV I run my Now smart box on.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks dude syfy is good. Why not say that in their email to justify things
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Personally i would like to see the adition of Sports/Movie available to all subscribers, but in there respective areas

Sky Sports News/Mix in the sports section and anyone with an active pass can view

A movie channel similar in the Movies section with a small selection of films

I could see these as good promotion and might get more people to take up the relevant passes

I just feel that some extra needs to be added instead of just getting this reality style content

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Personally i would like to see the adition of Sports/Movie available to all subscribers, but in there respective areas

One of the major criticisms of Now TV in relation to Amazon/Netflix is that you need two passes (or three if you want kids stuff) to get a similar breadth of content.   I suspect that in time if Sky/Now TV choose to truly compete that they will have to offer similar (along with some downloading).   Sports Mix is a half decent taster channel which may get some extra subscribers, and I believe some movies like those shown on Sky 1 from time to time would do likewise.   It's all well and good to be purist about it splitting everything into strict categories, but the truth is many people like a selection of programming.  For Sky/Now TV it's all about selling subscriptions and if a basic sports and/or movie channel tacked onto entertainment makes money they will do it.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

One of the major criticisms of Now TV in relation to Amazon/Netflix is that you need two passes (or three if you want kids stuff) to get a similar breadth of content.   

Major criticisms from whom... You! It's actually NOW TV's main/unique selling point. Smiley Frustrated

You just don't get it!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@SeeMoreDigital wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

One of the major criticisms of Now TV in relation to Amazon/Netflix is that you need two passes (or three if you want kids stuff) to get a similar breadth of content.   

Major criticisms from whom... You! It's actually NOW TV's main/unique selling point. Smiley Frustrated

You just don't get it!

Have you put my idea in the ideas section yet?

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

That's up-to a NOW TV Team Member to do!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@SeeMoreDigital wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

That's up-to a NOW TV Team Member to do!

Aren't you one?  You move posts around.  

How do I get a Now TV Team member to do it?

Legend 5
Legend 5

Actually Virgin only includes the movies which are available on freeview like Film4. You can get that on the Now Smart box. You pay a higher surcharge to watch Sky movies on Virgin than on Now.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.