cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Entertainment 6 months Pass

What happens when my 6 mth entertainment pass expires? To continue entertainment channels will it be an onrolling monthly pass at 6.99 a month or do I have to start all over again or can I subscribe to another 3 mth or 6 mth pass
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

If you get the voucher from curry's or similar there will be a voucher code on the back. This can be entered anytime from the 6th May onward. There is no need to cancel if you do this.

However, you could buy the voucher from curry's,  click cancel on here and see what they offer you (from the 6th May onwards) and either accept the offer which would start on the 5th  June or if you don't like any of the offers activate the pass. The vouchers have a life of a year. Sorry if I don't make much sense on here!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

You can pay £6.99 per month yes, or you could purchase a pass from Currys etc, or you could buy a new box, or when you go to cancel your pass (only do this in the month your current pass expires or you lose what's left) they usually offer you a few months discounted.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for getting back to me, much appreciated. I will check at Currys. My subscription ends 5 June which I know is a while off, so that means If I need to cancel will be b4 5th June, say 1-4 June?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

If you get the voucher from curry's or similar there will be a voucher code on the back. This can be entered anytime from the 6th May onward. There is no need to cancel if you do this.

However, you could buy the voucher from curry's,  click cancel on here and see what they offer you (from the 6th May onwards) and either accept the offer which would start on the 5th  June or if you don't like any of the offers activate the pass. The vouchers have a life of a year. Sorry if I don't make much sense on here!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks, I think I'm now understanding how it all works. Your feed back has been most helpful! 🙂