cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

End dates of TV Box Sets? e.g. Forever, The Flash, Justified

Hi, I've been watching some TV Box Sets, and at first they had end dates showing next to each episode, letting me know how long I have left to watch them before they are removed.  

If I remember correctly, Forever, The Flash, and Justified are due to end on 31st March 2016.  But now I can't see the dates there, when I watch on my White NOW TV Box, or on my Laptop.  

Please can you tell me where the dates have gone, and how to find out how long I have to watch these TV Box Sets?

Many Thanks,

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Here is a great site made by @Anonymous User with boxsets and dates data.
http://www.artesea.co.uk/nowtv/
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

End dates only show up on the Now TV box if a series is due to expire within the next 4 months.

Forever and Justified will expire on March 31st, so the date should appear on the Now TV box.

The Flash Season 1 is available until October 31st, so the date will not appear on the Now TV box.  So maybe availability has been extended for this boxset.

End dates will only show up via PC/laptop if a show is due to expire in the next 30 days.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User - That is a fantastic site by @Anonymous User, Thank you so much for sharing it!  I can search to see when anything is ending, even concerts, it's perfect!

@DarylM - Thank you so much for explaining that to me, that makes sense.  But if Forever and Justified are ending on March 31st, why isn't the date showing on my NOW TV Box?  Is it because I have changed to a White NOW TV Box?  (I was using a Black NOW TV Box before).

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  Forever and Justified both show their end dates on my white Now TV box.  It's only The Flash which doesn't.

You may have to do a system update if you have an old version of the Now TV app on your white box.  Although it should have updated automatically.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

Legend 5
Legend 5

Forever has been on before, left and came back. It may again. Same as other box sets.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.