cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Elementary

I literally brought nowtv so that I could watch elementary. I got to season 4 and now they've disappeared and there's only season 6 on there. I am not very happy! Why put newer seasons on there but get rid of the old ones? Really thinking about cancelling my subscription. Bring elementary back pleaseeeeee! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, The box set for season 1 - 5 had been available since January and were due to expire from the platform. This is due to our licensing agreements, which mean that shows can't stay indefinitely on the platform but are scheduled to come and go.

Have a look out for the "Watch until..." date which shows next to the episodes when they are approaching their scheduled expiry.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same for me and my gf. Half way through season 3 and poof all gone!

Where's the logic in having only season 6 available?!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, The box set for season 1 - 5 had been available since January and were due to expire from the platform. This is due to our licensing agreements, which mean that shows can't stay indefinitely on the platform but are scheduled to come and go.

Have a look out for the "Watch until..." date which shows next to the episodes when they are approaching their scheduled expiry.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I too was in the middle of series 4. I don’t think there was an expiry on it I’m sure I would’ve noticed before I went to watch them tonight and they were gone! 

Can you tell us if the previous series will return? Otherwise I might as well cancel Now TV and get Amazon, which is still showing all episodes FYI. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah on amazon for £2.50 per episode or £22 per season. Thank God for torrents 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The same exact thing happened to me right in the middle of season 3. People only get now tv for Game of Thrones or Suits... finished Suits and have a while until Game of Thrones so without Elementary I think I will be leaving. Don't put up over 100 hours of programs and remove it 6 months later. I thought you was supposed to be championing responsible viewing and were to encourage people to have healthy balanced lives, how is that possible if your say watching 3 programs and have to binge watch 300 hours of tv in 6 months or you will miss out. Be realistic.