cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Elementary - series 7 episode 5

Hi

Since it was shown to be available yesterday (15 August 2019) whenever I try to load S7E5 it keeps giving the error VGC-4253024363:404.

All the other episodes load okay.

Would anyone know when it will be working okay again?

Many thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

This episode works for me on my NowTV smart box.

What playback device are you using where the issue may be on certain device platforms only and needs checking out by NowTV ?

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

This episode works for me on my NowTV smart box.

What playback device are you using where the issue may be on certain device platforms only and needs checking out by NowTV ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, thank you for your reply

I am using my laptop (macbook pro)

Will check using the box.

Thank you

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Bit of a long shot before i tag somebody from the NowTV Team to look into this episode further.

What happens if you power down your MacBook and then power it up again to see if the episode plays or if the same error code reappears on your screen ? 

If the error code remains i will flag it up with a NowTV Staff Member to pass onto their relevant Dept.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Oh, yea I have rebooted it, also tested it on my partners computer who has a windows machine and the same error code appears.

Also havent been able to test on the now tv box as of yet, as I seem to have lost the remote :blushes:

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

See if downloading the free Roku Remote App from your phone's Apps Store helps with using the NowTV box or stick in place of the lost NowTV Remote.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Jason-C 

Looks like somebody from NowTV needs to look into this episode which has also been reported in this thread linked below as well.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Content-Issues-Missing-Episodes/Episode-not-working/m-p/505497#M13033

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you to you and the nowtv team, it seems to be working 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am getting the same problem with Series 4, Episode 7 of Gomorrah. This happens on two Macbooks, one a Macbook Pro. Other programmes on NowTV are not affected, just this one (so far, I assume). Can you sort it out? PP