cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Elementary - Season 1 missing?

The Now TV online advertising states that Season 1 of Elementary will be available until 22 Oct 2020 but, apart from Episode 17, the rest of the season has now disappeared.

Does anyone know if this is likely to be reinstated?

http://www.nowtv.com/watch-elementary/8196d7decb340510VgnVCM1000000b43150a____

14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi. They all vanished whilst I was watching one. It suddenly stopped at liked 11:30 this morning. The series definitely showed that it expired in 2018 on the Apple TV app as I only just started watching it and I have been burnt by that before. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here. Was well into season 2 episode 20. Clearly said watch season 3 until some date in October. Can't remember exactly. But all disappeared suddenly this morning except season 1episode 17
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just spoke to someone on the online chat who said they don't have the rights to play it.

Doesn't make sense when there is still one random episode.

Absolutely fuming. Only signed up to nowtv to watch elementary after being recommended by a friend. Got as far as episode 5 in season 1 😡
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @SeeMoreDigital @Anonymous User

Hi Guys, so sorry about the inconvenience with this particular show, we have raised this with the content team and unfortunately there was an issue with the rights to have this show and it has been taken from us. We hope to have the full box set back by or before October when the new season renews. 

Thanks The Nowtv Team.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Bit gutted about this as we've been  watching the entire thing over the past couple of weeks, and were two thirds of the way through the third season. Very disappointing. 😞