cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Discovery of witches ep 3

Is episode 3 of A Discovery Of Witches airing on now tv?

39 REPLIES 39
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still not, showing, have nowtv given any reasons does anyone know?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Episode 3 of A Discovery of Witches has not appeared and it’s very frustrating. Only got NowTV to watch it. Have tried NowTVHelp on twitter and no response. Not easy to get any answers from NowTV. I’m not impressed with the service at all. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I agree, I mean things go wrong somerimes and that's frustrating, but a simple update window explaining the issue and timeframe for resolution would at least show some sort of valuing attitude to their customers..but nothing

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've looked for the episode this morning, still nothing. Very didappointed as it was supposed to be there to view last night. I only signed up for this to series.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Such a poor show from Sky. They must not have invested much in the infrastructure for this platform to perform so badly. It’s the absolute worst interface on my LG tv. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anyone had any luck yet! Waited ages yesterday wondering why it wasn’t on there, episode 2 went straight on last week! Even deleted the app and downloaded it again but that did nothing! Really wanna watch the new ep! 😞 literally the only reason I got now tv was to this and now it’s not loading, gutted. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It should be on today they said 😞

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I just checked and it's available on the iPad app.

Hope everyone can see it!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's available on the PS4 app... however it is lagging worse than watching it on Youtube and it's nothing to do with my wifi or internet as I have done a check on them. What is going on with this show!?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This has escalated so we will be recieving an email today.

Worst service ever.