cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Maryse

Discovery of witches ep 3

Is episode 3 of A Discovery Of Witches airing on now tv?

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

Labels (1)
39 Replies
MrsH11
Advocate

Re: Discovery of witches ep 3

I’m also waiting for episode 3 and am feeling a bit ripped off as it’s the only reason I signed up to now tv!

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

Stephs289
Advocate

It’s not showing on my box either, I’m so annoyed, been dying to see the new episode. I saw a previous post from last week suggesting others had similar issues, but mine was there on time last week...hopefully just a technical glitch that Nowtv will get sorted soon!  

jthampan

Where is episode 3 of Discovery of Witches? It's scheduled for tonight at 9 am and it's 10 pm now and there is still no episode?

mama-w
Scholar

Me too !! Really annoying !! Get it sorted !!

KenmaGIl
Advocate

I'm having the same issue. I had no problem with epsidoe 1 or 2, but episode 3 is not coming up on demand. Please help sort it out!

Rubbishnow
Observer

Now is ###### - can’t watch episode 2 and 3 hasn’t appeared - rip off tv

Em2018
Advocate

I'm not finding it anywhere on nowtv and there no is info on the app about when we can expect it..... very disappointing! 

Bubbi18
Mentor

Just had a reply from the help centre really not impressed with this servic

C3CA20EA-ED54-4394-8406-4350AF4707D3.png

samia123
Mentor

im still waiting. last week episode 2 came on earlier so i dont know whats happened and its the only reason a got this bloody channel