cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Discovery UK are removing Discovery channel!

According to Radio Times, we are going to be losing access to the Discovery Channel within a month, how will we be compensated if this happens? As I'm guessing we should get a replacement channel to take its place http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2017-01-26/discovery-uk-is-threatening-to-pull-its-channels-from-sky-...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

55 REPLIES 55
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
I am pleased that Discovery Channel is staying on Now TV and PBS America and National Geographical Channel may also be on the way.

I can live without discovery I really want nat geo, pbs nope

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nat geo....Nice! 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Call me a cynic, but looking at the full page joint advertisments from Sky and Discovery in the papers this morning, this looks like a publicity stunt to showcase the Discovery/Eurosport channels.  They must have been pretty sure of a resolution to have bought so much advertsing space.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Call me a cynic, but looking at the full page joint advertisments from Sky and Discovery in the papers this morning, this looks like a publicity stunt to showcase the Discovery/Eurosport channels.  They must have been pretty sure of a resolution to have bought so much advertsing space.

Could be, look out for a merger in the coming months

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi All,

I'm sure you are all aware that Discovery is staying with us here at NOW TV. In addition to this we're adding more great content. 

Make sure to check out our help article here for more information. 

Enjoy! 

Thanks, 

Karl 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been glad that Discovery Channel is still on Now TV and have found some good programmes from the History Channel and NOVA Channel (now called PBS). I am looking forward to more in the future.