cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Dexter episodes expire

Absolutely fuming that only a few episodes of Dexter has been removed from the 8 seasons. Is there a reason to randomly remove episodes? Very poor service from a streaming company if you can’t keep entire box sets on the system! 

Very annoyed! 

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It is not just in season 8!

all of season 2 seems to have vanished from my Apple TV app. Also many episodes in all seasons of dexter have vanished. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm hopping mad too!
Trying to find season 3 episode 6!
Any clues anyone?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was just coming on to start a thread about this...... we were looking for a box set over the holidays to watch and decided on Dexter only to find,  after we got into it and enjoying it,  as you've all pointed out random episodes had only 10 hours left and have now disappeared..... am I right in thinking that Now TV is essentially an offshoot of Sky TV? I checked with a friend who has 'proper/normal' Sky and all episodes of Dexter are available. What is going on here,  are we're some kind of 2nd class Sky users? This is just not right.  Is this forum checked by Now TV staff,  this issue needs a reply.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have emailed and have this reply, I will update when I know more,

I have raised your case to the technical team for the missing episodes, they will investigate this for you and get back to you via email as soon as possible with further updates.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is the reply I got to my email about the missing episodes,  I now have all episodes for all 8 seasons.....

This email is with regards to the issue you're facing with accessing the Box-sets for the TV show "Dexter" and appreciate you bringing this to our notice.

It doesn't sound good to us when our customers face issues like this.

However, as many of our customers are facing the similar issue we'd already taken this to the notice of our higher team and it seems that they have managed to fix the issue now.