cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Device limit reached?! And now I can't log in either

It states I have reached my maximum divice limit, and now it wont let me log in. This is such a stupid limitation on this system. By no means a replacement for full Sky TV. I have seen this error in this forum lots, its clearly a big problem that need sorting. People are paying for a service that isn't being providied!

3 REPLIES 3
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Sounds like you've reached your device limit. If you've watched on four different devices in the past then the device limit rules kick in, where you can now only add one new device a month, even if you delete several.

Have a word with Live Chat, explain what's happened and see if they can do something for you as a courtesy. To get there go to the following help page

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Device-limit-reached

and click the green Contact Us button near the bottom left of it (not the How to Contact Us link right at the bottom as that takes you somewhere else) then choose the Live Chat option on the following page.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Typical. If he has four, then he should be able to watch four if all on the same IP. If its frozen him out and he is still paying for a package then this is corrupt. Even if he deleted some but cannot install for example 3 but have to do it over 3 months then the system is corrupt, if he is allowed 3 then he should be able to install 3 right away, rather than waiting 3 months. So at the moment, NowTV is taking his money yet denying him access....... I think he has the legal system on his side. Another form of legalised theft
Anonymous User
Not applicable

If you could just add / remove devices as and when, it would be the same as having no device limits. These limits are clearly stated.

From reading the OPs post, either (a) there is a system error preventing access to the 4 devices already linked to the account, which I'm sure live chat would sort, or (b) the OP wants more than 4 devices, which isn't possible. The OP doesnt state why they cant watch on the 4 devices already linked to their account, so its impossible to second guess which of these would be the case. However whether system or user error, it's difficult to see how either of these circumstances constitute theft or corruption!