cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Scholar

Deep state

Why is episode 6 not available on catch up?

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

20 Replies
NOW TV Team
NOW TV Team

Re: Deep state

@scotty113

Hi, 

we're aware of this and working on it as we speak. 

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks

Well, that response was at about 5 am today. It is now 9.33 pm and it is still not available. What are you people doing?

0 Thanks
Scholar

1.45pm next day still not sorted. 

0 Thanks
Mentor

Fed up waiting so going to have to watch it live tonight at 9pm on Fox complete with 20 minutes of adverts! Not good enough Now TV!!! 

0 Thanks
Mentor

Hi Alandg 

i have been looking to watch episode 6 since it aired live last Thursday thought it was me doing something wrong or missing something 

i will be joining you and I suspect many others, watching tonight with all the annoying adverts 

really annoying 

Mentor

Episode 6 now available πŸ‘πŸ»

Advocate

All of the episodes of Deep State have gone apart from Episode 7 - I would like to watch episode 6 - can you please put the whole season to date back on now.tv? What has it disappeared?

Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @patsywhite

Season 1 episodes 1 to 7 are showing on both my Roku Stick Plus and dedicated NowTV App from the Microsoft Store, where like you only episode 7 is showing on my Android phone NowTV App.

What devices are you using when checking this TV show ?

Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @patsywhite

I have also just checked my nowtv smart box and the nowtv website with my internet browser and episode 1 to 6 is missing and only episode 7 is showing available to watch.

Will tag @Ian-H and @Mary-E of the NowTV Content Team to look into this and more importantly add the missing episodes back on their service with regards to the playback devices that are effected.