Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Dark Matter expiry date confirmation

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Just a quickie, I was hoping to catch Dark Matter before it leaves but it's taken me longer than I expected to finish Killjoys and with only 19 days left I won't have time for Dark Matter.

However I notice most of S1 episodes are now showing a 3rd May expiry. Is this a mistake (in which case I'll leave it) or are all seasons going to be updated to 3rd May (in which I can start watching)?

Thanks for any info!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy

Let me have a look...

**update**, they should all be available until May 3rd, our tech teams are getting that sorted, should filter through the platform in the next few days. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy

Let me have a look...

**update**, they should all be available until May 3rd, our tech teams are getting that sorted, should filter through the platform in the next few days. 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Ah that is good news, I'll be able to get stuck in now. Cheers!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've watched them the opposite way round to you but I'm running out of time to watch killjoys, would you recommend it? I'm not sure whether to start it now as I'll have to binge it before it leaves.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User It took a little bit to get into it, but I did enjoy it! The first season is mainly self contained stories but after that there is a larger plot arc that gets interesting, it's fast and funny. There's two further seasons confirmed to finish off the story then it will end so if you don't get it watched now I would imagine the boxsets will appear again before the final season (usually how it works on NOW TV but can't be certain).