cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

DC Crossover: Elseworlds

Hi,

I cannot wait for the upcoming Elseworlds crossover, but I was just wondering when it will air on Sky One?

Hopefully we won't have to wait long, maybe a week or two after it's aired in the US?

The only issue is that Supergirl and The Flash have swapped around for the crossover, therefore the episodes will be out of order when airing in the UK. Instead of Supergirl, Arrow, The Flash it will be The Flash, Arrow and Supergirl.

I can't remember if last years crossover aired in the correct order or not. 

Most DC fans should be aware of the change in episode order, but those who aren't may be a bit confused as to whats's happening.

I don't suppose we'll know in advance? 

Any reply is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Just spotted some details on when Sky One will be airing the three-part Elseworlds crossover event........ The Flash will start it on Thursday 13th December, then Arrow on Monday 17th and Supergirl with the conclusion on Tuesday 18th December (Arrow and Supergirl switching their usual days for one week).

So, assuming my TV Mag' is correct and nothing changes, looks like this is how it will show........ sad that it is not all in the one week on three consecutive nights, but it will be in the right order!!!!

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

As you say, I'd guess we'll only be a week or two behind the US when we get to see the Crossover in December.

I'm sure Sky One have always shown the Crossovers in the correct order, so come the Crossover event being shown in the UK, I'm sure Sky One will tweak things to make sure they go out in the right order..... they'd be daft not to!!!!!

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Hey Guys

Something here is wrong, in the US the crossover is a three night event, Flash on  9th December, Arrow on 10th and Supergirl on 11th, in the past Sky has always followed CW's methodology for showing these crossover events.  Now Sky, for some reason, is having a four day gap between the Flash and Arrow, and so throwing the methodology and crossover rhythm out the window.

This cannot be right.Shock & Horror.jpg

Can someone please confirm whether or not Thom's info is correct?

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@ukbobboy

Unfortunately, it does look like we have that gap from part one on the Thursday, then parts two and three on the Monday and Tuesday....... you've got to think it would have been quite easy for Sky to show them on three consecutive nights, surely!!!!!!

It might be something I do as well, but just let The Flash go on the Thursday and instead watch it on catch-up on the Sunday night, hence giving you your consecutive nights viewing OR wait until all parts have shown and then binge watch them all in one go??????

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Thom

Arghhh.jpg

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@ukbobboy@Anonymous User

Folks, we're only just talking about this years Arrowverse Crossover........ and already we know what the title of the 2019 Crossover is going to be...... talk about forward planning!!!!

https://www.geektown.co.uk/2018/12/12/cw-reveals-the-title-of-the-2019-arrowverse-crossover/

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Thom

That title, for next year's crossover, is the biggest event in the DC Universe, the fanboys on YouTube are geeking out with excitement.

Excitement Emoji.jpg

However, I don't believe that CW will have the budget to pull it off, unless they are doing this early publicity to get advertisers to pre-book their next year's Christmas spot.

Another thing, next year's massive event should be a 2 hour plus feature film.

Saying that, I'm more than eager to see the 3-night Elseworlds crossover and feel somewhat put out by Sky's abandonment of CW's event methodology.

Arrowverse Crossover.jpg

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@ukbobboy

Yes, lets enjoy this years Crossover before we go too mad about next year!!!!

BUT, the story around next years event seems like a game-changer and I can well believe that certains parts of the internet would be in meltdown with excitement...... I don't know much about the history of it all, but all the earths crashing to one existence could pave the way for the biggest Crossover ever?????

To do it justice it does seem like it would need quite a budget, but lets hope to achieve this they don't all start running around in Fords or have scenes with folk prominently on Apple i-phones???

It does seem like it could be a multi-episode Crossover in 2019, but maybe your idea of a feature length movie would be an ideal compromise...... do what the Avengers franchise did with their last movie and shoehorn in as many characters as possible to the one piece of action??

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User  @Anonymous User 

Hi Thom

Soon, that five day extravaganza will be upon us, 3 episodes before Christmas and the final 2 in January 2020.

First, I don't have to mention how thoroughly enjoyable I found "Elseworlds", I just hope "Crisis on Infinite Earths" can match it.

OK that said, let me tell you what I know so far:

Supergirl, Flash, Arrow, Superman and Batwoman will be in it, no surprises there, but confirmed for the very first time is that Black Lightning will be in this crossover. Also confirmed as appearing will be Brendon Routh as  Kingdom Come Superman, and strongly hinted at, but not confirmed yet, will be Green Lantern.

I understand that Burt Ward, Robin from the 1960's Batman, will be in "Crisis" and CW are trying to get Tom Welling to reprise his Smallville Superman as well.

As for the villains, only the Anti-Monitor has been confirmed, with the Reverse Flash strongly hinted at.

That's all for now.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@ukbobboy 

They really do seem to be squeezing as many folk in to this special as they can, it should make for some special viewing.