cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

DC Crossover: Elseworlds

Hi,

I cannot wait for the upcoming Elseworlds crossover, but I was just wondering when it will air on Sky One?

Hopefully we won't have to wait long, maybe a week or two after it's aired in the US?

The only issue is that Supergirl and The Flash have swapped around for the crossover, therefore the episodes will be out of order when airing in the UK. Instead of Supergirl, Arrow, The Flash it will be The Flash, Arrow and Supergirl.

I can't remember if last years crossover aired in the correct order or not. 

Most DC fans should be aware of the change in episode order, but those who aren't may be a bit confused as to whats's happening.

I don't suppose we'll know in advance? 

Any reply is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Just spotted some details on when Sky One will be airing the three-part Elseworlds crossover event........ The Flash will start it on Thursday 13th December, then Arrow on Monday 17th and Supergirl with the conclusion on Tuesday 18th December (Arrow and Supergirl switching their usual days for one week).

So, assuming my TV Mag' is correct and nothing changes, looks like this is how it will show........ sad that it is not all in the one week on three consecutive nights, but it will be in the right order!!!!

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Hi Thom

Just to let you know, it's been confirmed that Batman will be on "Crisis", played by Kevin Conroy the animation voice actor.  However, it's thought that this version of Batman will be from the future, the Batman Beyond.

Batman Beyond.png

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@ukbobboy 

That is a cool looking Batman......... not to wish Summer away too soon, but can't wait until the end of the year / start of next year when this special is due to screen.

All we really need to know (and hopefully there might be something soon) is where Batwoman is going to land on UK Television...... surely it will be Sky One??????

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Hi again Thom

I too hope we get Batwoman, along with all the other CW regulars, at the end of the year but there is something happening in the US that may make Sky pause.

Batwoman is getting a lot of hate from the state side Neanderthals and Sky may stop to check out the shows popularity before picking it up. And right now we just don't know how things are going to go. 

Mind you, those very same Neanderthals tried, and failed, to derail Captain Marvel, which went on to become another billion dollar Marvel movie.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Just spotted some details on when Sky One will be airing the three-part Elseworlds crossover event........ The Flash will start it on Thursday 13th December, then Arrow on Monday 17th and Supergirl with the conclusion on Tuesday 18th December (Arrow and Supergirl switching their usual days for one week).

So, assuming my TV Mag' is correct and nothing changes, looks like this is how it will show........ sad that it is not all in the one week on three consecutive nights, but it will be in the right order!!!!